Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Next Appointments

My next Dr's appt is scheduled for the 20th of November. I go November 13th for a glucose test and blood count in preparation for the visit on the 20th. (11/13 happens to be the 13 year anniversary of my moving to Texas and my parents 36th wedding anniversary.) I don't think I posted that my last appt on 11/1 brought better news with my blood pressure. It was down from the previous visit. I had also lost a pound. The doctor was very pleased.

The prenatal exercise classes at the YMCA ended Saturday. I am very thankful I got introduced to water aerobics during this exercise class. I have been going to the open classes during the week. I drug Steve there after he was out of his boot and crutches. The therapist told him it would be good exercise for his foot.

We are scheduled for the 4D ultrasound on 11/21. We hope to have some good pictures of little Caleb to share.

No comments: