Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

6 months?!?!

I know its hard for me to believe too. This little guy who has brought us so many sleepful nights (Thats right I said 'sleepful') is 6 months old. To say that time goes by quickly is a definite understatement. Well, since our last post, we have seen significant progress on the house, still haven't closed on the condo, and have seen Caleb eat Fruits, Veggies, and a variety of meat...all blended beyond all recognition, but very tasty. We'll keep everyone updated on our bouncing (another understatement) baby boy and all his new discoveries with a speedier turnaround of picture to website. Enjoy the pictures.

Thank God for prunes!!! Who knew babies had so much trouble filling a diaper...I know Mom, "TMI".


Caleb playing on his stackable animal post.


I'm sure I'll see this face quite often when I go to get a cookie only to find an empty jar.


Bath time had become more fun since we started a little playtime after the scrubbing.


A few morning last week, Caleb decided to beat Mommy and Daddy's alarm clock set for 5:15 AM. So while Mommy and Daddy get ready to start the day, Caleb gets to have a bit of playtime.

No comments: