Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lots and Lots of Happenings...

Wow...where do I start? I guess with the best news. The Hannah's have a roof of our very own...oh and a floor and many walls, and a front door, and a garage, etc. (You get the idea)
Its been a super busy week with the closing of our home, the move last weekend, illnesses for the entire family, and unpacking the lives we've had in storage for the past 4 months.
BUT, we are finally in our home. I have to be honest, there is nothing like walking around the floor and knowing your not going to disturb the neighbor if you "clomp" your feet. Awesome.
Caleb is a bit under the weather right now after running a slight fever mid-week. We are in the middle of trying to get rid of a bad rash for him as well, that seemed to start around the hurricane.
Tammy has had some stomach issues and what seems to be a cold going on. And thanks to Ike, I have had one of the worst sinus attacks I think I've ever had. All the trees and debris being cleaned up since the storm, at least in this area, are getting dumped in a temporary site, less than a mile from our new home. We can't see it, but my "achoo" tells me its there.
Thats all for now. Check back in a few days for some new pictures of our little guy and our new home. I need to go blow my nose.

No comments: