Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week #3

This week, I learned a whole bunch of new stuff. I learned that Mommy and Daddy aren't the only ones who can hold my bottle. I also got a little more familiar with my puppy, Rylee and I got to share Mommy's lap with Daisy, my kitty. Next, I got to wear alot of my new clothes from family, and they all fit now. Mommy and Daddy say I have grown since they first met me, but I can't tell the difference. The "All Star" outfit is from my Great Aunt Sharon. Another outfit I got to wear is the "Milkbone puppies" outfit from my Aunt Brandi and Uncle Chris. I can't wait to meet them and thank them for it. Daddy got his toe cut on this week, but he still had time to hold me, and take a bunch of pictures with the "flash" thing. If I've learned anything this week, its that Mommy and Daddy love me a whole bunch.

No comments: