Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas is next week...

Another Birthday had come and gone (Steve, 37). Its hard to believe how close its getting to seeing our "Baby Boy". It feels like the days are flying by now. Nothing huge has happened in the past week or so, since our last post. Christmas gifts have almost all been wrapped. (I think Tammy still has a bit of wrapping to do). And a second morgage was taken out on the condo to Fed-Ex/UPS the other gifts to family. Can you believe the cost of shipping a 2 lb. package three states away??? And I thought there were crooks at the fuel pumps!!!
Tammy and I spent our Saturday (Dec. 15th) at NASA. As cool as it was, its really a place you go see every few years or so. It was my first time back there since moving to Houston. Not too much has changed and to be honest the whole reason we went was sort of a let down. (pictured below) I'm not sure what I expected, but it was nice to spend the day with my beautiful bride. We're both looking forward to our next Ultrasound (Dec. 28th) Hopefully, Caleb will cooperate this time and smile big for the camera. Over the next month or so, there will be a series of Ultrasounds (1 a week) to measure his size, weight, etc. So maybe in one of those, we'll have a clearer preview of what hes going to look like. I'm not sure if everyone gets the "red carpet treatment" or just those expecting over 35, but it sure is nice.

No comments: