Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So close to Christmas and approaching 60 days to go...

Hello everyone. With Christmas quickly approaching, we are coming down to our 50 day countdown. For some odd reason, this 9 months has been super fast and at the same time super slow, if thats possible. And if thats not enough, I can't seem to get into the Christmas spirit. I love this time of year so much, but just can't get "jolly". Maybe its the 80 degree temps here in Texas or maybe its the nesting phase was are into and not wanting to mess up everything with a tree and lights, etc. Here it is Dec. 12th, we still don't have our tree up. Tammy and I are heading to NASA on Saturday as a "birthday trip" for me to see the Star Wars display of the original lightsaber used by Luke Skywalker, after its return from the last space mission. I can't wait.
As for Caleb news, Tammy had her first rough patch Sunday night. We're not sure whether Caleb isn't fond of late night pizza or if she got something a little out of date on it. Either way, it wasn't pretty and we're very thankful shes as far along as she is without any episodes until now.
This past Tuesday (Dec. 11th), Tammy had a 31 week checkup and we returned to try for some better pictures of our "shy boy". Well, apparently, there's even less room in the womb, than before. For these pictures, Caleb was obscuring his face with not only his hands, but his feet as well. Looks like we'll just have to wait until the delivery.
Thats it for now. But before we sign off, I'd like to say congratulations to my Sister and Brother-in-law, Jennifer and Evan Morris, on the upcoming arrival of Baby #2 due in July. Thats all we need is ANOTHER July birthday. (hehe) Congratulations Morris family. We can't wait to find out what he/she will be.

2 comments:

Aunt Paula said...

Steve and Tammy, I finally found your site and your room for baby is so beautiful! I love the crib and it's so sweet that Steve surprised you! Wow, there certainly is a boy gene in the Hannah side huh? But not to worry, if all are as georgous as Carter, Langdon and Caleb will be, then that's ok. Something about those eyes.........!
Maybe, just maybe, there will be a little girl soon with Jennifer and Evan, who by the way - wonderful news. I just found out last week via an email from Lynn.
Here is wishing you and Tammy a wonderful life with your approaching new addition to a great family. Love you both, Aunt Paula

Aunt Paula said...

Ugh!!! I wish I'd of proof read my comments before posting. (can you tell I'm new at this?)
I didn't mean to imply it wasn't 'ok' that Caleb is a boy.

I think it's wonderful that the Hannah name will go on and your first born is a boy. I'm sure he will be absolutely beautiful, how could he not with a beautiful Mom and handsome Dad?

I wonder what color his eyes will be. Tammy, your eyes are brown, right? In any case, the most important thing is that you take care of yourself and deliver a healthy baby!

Your new life is just around the corner and my warmest blessings go out to all three of you.