Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Week 35 Update...Happy Valentine's Day?

Week 35 brought higher blood pressure and unexpected news from the doctor that I had to go on bed rest. Baby Caleb's vitals were all OK. My doctor is looking out for us. Most of you know I have been quite a workaholic. What a big change for me to be at home resting. I must say, I surprised myself when I am actually looking forward to resting. I now know I can nap during the day when I don't sleep well after getting up 3-4 times a night for the restroom. With Steve's mega DVD collection, I should not have any shortage of entertainment. I plan to read up on recipes, read some books and crochet. I go to the doctor again on Wednesday. At that visit they will again measure Caleb to see how big he is. I wonder how much he has grown in 2 weeks. The ultrasound tech gave us a picture of his hair Thursday. I got emotional after seeing that. Both Steve and I are really getting excited to meet our son in person.

My thoughtful husband has planned for us to celebrate Valentine's Day a month early on 1/14/08. He said I would either be in the hospital delivering a baby or we would have the baby at home by that time so we will have a nice dinner early.

No comments: