Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week 37

Update: I had my 37 week appointment today. Caleb weighed in at an estimated 7.2 lbs. My doctor thinks he will be around 8.5 lbs when we deliver. Caleb has not dropped and I am not dilated. The doctor said it is still OK, as we are technically 3 weeks from my due date today. We asked if he still plans to induce at 39 weeks. He said it really depends on the baby. The doctor said if he does not drop and I don't dilate, the induction won't work. My blood pressure was up 140/91 at the initial check. After the retake, I was down to a normal 122/70 something. The doctor said that fatigue could play a part. I was up 7 times last night!! I feel bad that Steve heard me most of those times. While I can nap during the day, he has to work and cannot. I really had not slept well since this weekend. I don't know if I am getting too much rest during the day and my body clock is off, or if I am just getting stuck when I am rolling over at night and waking up. I start on my left side and when I wake up, I am stuck on my back leaning towards the right side.

They had to use a buzzer on Caleb today during the NST (non stress test). I think I kept him up too much at night and he was sleeping too. Once he heard that buzzer, he jumped awake!

No comments: