Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 38 Update: T-minus 12 days and counting...

Today's appointment went well. My blood pressure was 138/87. According to the Dr, most bp's are better in the AM. The remainder of my appt's are scheduled in the morning, beginning next Tuesday @ 9:30. They did not measure Caleb today, however they checked the fluid and the umbilical cord. There is 21cm of fluid. The doctor said that was excellent. They don't get concerned unless the amniotic fluid is under 5 cm. The blood flow on the umbilical cord was also good. The word from my Dr is everything looks similar next week, he will let me go to week 40. Steve can't wait for Caleb to arrive. Personally, I am still not ready for labor, so I am OK if he waits another 2 weeks.

No comments: