Caleb's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

What ever you do...

Don't tell Tammy its week 38!!! (hehe) I'm super excited and even dreaming about our little boy making his way into this world of ours. Only 1 more week til the Dr checks to see if he can induce. Oh please, oh please, oh please!!! This week's menu: Spicy Chili, Pepper Steak, and Mexican Lasagna!!! Yes thats right, we're gonna put the "old wive's tales" to the test. How many bowls of chili will it take? I'll let you know next week.
I did manage to talk Tam into letting me take a few pictures, but of course there had to be an agreement on my end.



PS: YMCA, I'll see you very soon. (Apparently, "sympathy weight" is TRUE!)

1 comment:

Corby said...

It is totally true, the sympathy weight! Luckily for the wife and I, sympathy "guilt you into getting skinny with me" works post-baby, too!!!

-Corby-